I am redoing my B-61 and was hoping that someone knows if somebody makes new ones or if someother truck has the same tanks, that will fit. I have the steel step tanks now. I dont think that thay can be fixed.

thanks

Dan

Dan

Barry has a lot of b model parts and even a few recent pictures of some of his parts vehicles he posted recently. You may want to pm him for more help in finding the parts you need.

Here is the link to the pictures he posted: http://bigmacktrucks.invisionzone.com/inde...p?showtopic=203 Jim !

I don't have too much in the way of good used tanks...I was working with a company to develop polished alum square tanks, but it appears to have fallen through...back to the drawing boards for now... :(

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I "think" I still have one 40 gal tank sitting out back. Even have a few sets of brackets too(straps were cut though?). I'm pretty sure the "web" of step is no longer there, but tank is in decent shape.

I can get you pictures if you like.

Where are you located? I'm in Ohio.

I know I have seen aluminum versions made..but not sure of the money to do it? Not cheap I would guess.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"