I been tinkering with 80 Mack dump truck i bought while back, slowly climatizing it. I drove it bout 10 miles yesterday to warm it up, came home and dropped all oils out of front tandem and re-filled with good clean oil and yes Rob, lil bit of Lucas too, nanna nanna . I took vent out and gave it good cleaning then quit for day. Today i made same drive and came home to do same to rear tandem, when i took rear check plug out, noticed it had a lot of air pressure behind it so figured vent was stopped up. I drained all oils, refilled, and yes, refilled from top down, lucas also Rob,,heh heh,,anyways, went to clean vent and it wasnt there. Some moron in trucks other life had removed vent and plugged it off completely! I have no clue why they would do that. That cant be good for wheel seals, glad i caught it fore i was replacing seals. Now I gotta go hunt me up a vent. Dern Morons! randyp

Somebody on here, may have been slpwlker, tuned me into exhaust company called pittsburg power. I ordered a new muffler, straight through performance design, one for 80 model and one for ole killer, plus 2 short bullhauler stacks. I will post pics when they come in and I get them on. It will be nice to quieten killer down a lil bit. randyp

I bet there are MORONS in Sunny South Florida too!!! :tease:

Type A morons- snowbirds

Type B morons-illegals

Type C-----------methheads

Best of them all

Type D-don't know the story of Martin County SO, or Polk county

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

One thing is sure - morons are EVERYWHERE! Inside of every one of us, there's a little moron, jut waiting to pop out and do something stupid - if it never happened to you, you've been watching TV all of your life - very smart move!

Have a nice day

Paweł