1975 Mack R600 Fuel Injector

bmvakili

Hi,

I'm looking for 1975 Mack ( R600 engine ) fuel injectors please. Any help is appreciated, e.g. part number, estimated price, availability.

I tried asking AutoZone, but they want injector pump tag number, which I don't have.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Bijan Vakili

Hi,

I'm looking for 1975 Mack ( R600 engine ) fuel injectors please. Any help is appreciated, e.g. part number, estimated price, availability.

I tried asking AutoZone, but they want injector pump tag number, which I don't have.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Bijan Vakili

You dont want to go to AutoZone for engine parts. you need to look to see what engine you have first ( 685 237 or 686 285-300) the engine # is in front of the fuel pump on the top rounded pad stamped in the block. how do you know the injectors are bad! will it start, if you need injectors it is cheaper to take them out and take them to a diesel injection shop to install new injector tips no need to buy the whole thing, theres was some for sale on this site not too long ago. good luck getting the old ones out, antiseze them when you put them back in. Ron