3 Macks for sale in Jackson,Tn Craigslist.

These trucks are bout 100 Miles & an 1hr & 45 mins to 2hrs from me yall in Finger,Tn South of Jackson,Tn.

Wish my work was a little better would like to have the 2 R Models to go back to work for myself & put them under dump trailers & in the local gravel & sand pits . esp the California dog .

2 R Models & 1 MH For $12,000.00 1 of the trucks is not running the other 2 are running .

1 of the R Models is a West coast Bulldog RS Or RL Model by the looks of the hood & looks like it has the hood scoop on it . im thinking being the hood scoop, it could be a 300 or 300 plus under hood .

Both R Models have Alcoa Budd wheels on the front steer . Looks like the MH May steel budd wheels on the steer .

heres the listing :

http://jacksontn.cra...2840064771.html

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

i like that Rs or RL.

Me too vinny !! im a Fan of the West Coast RS & RL Series Bulldog

could keep all the budds.lol.bob

Bob I Like the daytons myself for the weight but i hate getting them lined up so they anit wobbling, So id rather have the Budd wheels . i just hate when the inner nuts square shank round off or break.

From the listing:

"2 of them run and one doesnt."

So its a game of Russian roulette then?

Exactly what i thought too Thad kind of a crap shoot . if i was buying id hope it would be the MH That didnt run . due to my mild case of Cerbral Palsy on my left side . i can climb in a Pogo Stick but its tougher on me than a convental Truck . thats why i like a R DM MC/MR & CH Series better than MH Or a F Model they are easier for me to get in & out of .

I Can climb in a low C/O like a MC/MR Model Pretty easy but the taller pogo sticks are a bit tough on me.

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: