Making Pierogiesiesiesss

Olivetroad

They do look delicious.

post-106-0-10765200-1330215558.jpg

BTW, did you ever get around to finishing the pierogies?

Once we deep fried them, they vanished! I actually liked the sour cream version quite a bit, but the kids were not too keen on them. They thought they were going to be St. Louis style toasted ravioli, but were disappointed. The thing I could not figure out is how to get more of the goo inside the dough pockets. I think I needed to stretch the dough out more or something. I like to cook until I turn around and see the stack of dirty dishes - oh well, I just made the kids do them - teach them some work ethic

Once we deep fried them, they vanished! I actually liked the sour cream version quite a bit, but the kids were not too keen on them. They thought they were going to be St. Louis style toasted ravioli, but were disappointed. The thing I could not figure out is how to get more of the goo inside the dough pockets. I think I needed to stretch the dough out more or something. I like to cook until I turn around and see the stack of dirty dishes - oh well, I just made the kids do them - teach them some work ethic

Sounds great and just go with bollweevil's idea of using a bigger can to make them bigger and more filling. Everything tastes good deep fried!

My bad.

I saw the shot of your legs and didn't notice all the other pics. The pierogies look delicious too!

Jim

My bad.

I saw the shot of your legs and I just could not pull my eyes away. Thanks for letting me look - Mr. and Mrs. Green Dash

My legs have that startling effect anytime I let them out from under some Key Imperial striped overalls and wear shorts. It happens maybe once or twice a year.

Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

maybe a nice hungarian ghoulash?

My wife's family is Hungarian....the first time she ever made me this, I called it "Hungarian Sloppy Joes." She never made it for me again, which is precisely what I wanted to happen. Now if I can just convince her that noodles and cabbage dont belong in the same pot.............

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

My bad.

I saw the shot of your legs and didn't notice all the other pics. The pierogies look delicious too!

It could be much worse. My extensive research found that this is the official perryogie making uniform of CHIMPS. (cattlemen heavily into making perrieogiesess society). We do not want to see Olive in this outfit!

post-1374-0-42975600-1330392716_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It could be much worse. My extensive research found that this is the official perryogie making uniform of CHIMPS. (cattlemen heavily into making perrieogiesess society). We do not want to see Olive in this outfit!

That has to be one of the most perfect asses I have ever laid my eyes upon. :wub:

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

For a true comparison, do you want me to post a pic of me in a thong? My ass has more blemishes, scars, veins, pimples, dimples, dirt, scabs, and in grown hairs, but my titties are prolly bigger. The ass and the long hair are about all she has going for her that I don't have.

If you really know where to look and if the modulators did not erase it, I am told by folks that the rumor is that there is already a pic of my sexy neked rump on this site - kind of a where's waldo type search if you are up for it - only YOU will know if you went to all the trouble of seeking out such a wonderful glamor shot of a man's ass.