ya i did thought it was cool. are you keeping the truck a tractor?

Yes sir absolutely. My father had a fleet of these in the 60s all single axle tractors. The body was added by someone else after. I reacquired it not too long ago now. This is the last of the mohegans and I plan on restoring it back to the way my father had 'em. I did alittle write up about the truck awhile ago in the truck story section I believe it was...By the way love that lil U of yours

Yes sir absolutely. My father had a fleet of these in the 60s all single axle tractors. The body was added by someone else after. I reacquired it not too long ago now. This is the last of the mohegans and I plan on restoring it back to the way my father had 'em. I did alittle write up about the truck awhile ago in the truck story section I believe it was...By the way love that lil U of yours

thanks man. i love the little U of mine too. you also have a nice B.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

By the way bulldog man, read your story the other day. And man I sure hope you get that truck back one day. Good Luck too ya

Thank B67 . Im gonna ask my aquantance that bought old dog if he ever decides to sell him that i get 1st dibs @ him . for now he has a good home & im looking foward going to my aquantance's farm just outside of town to see my old namesake & "family member" again. & i know the new owner willl restore old dog properly. & i know old dog can pull The farmer's dozer w/ ease he pulled my family's equipment for years . i wouldnt be surprised if old dog was slid under a grain trailer in the harvest season once restored . which i know old dog can do that also w/ ease ...just not fast as he is gear bound round 50 mph . he only has a 6:17 ratio rear end . But could pull a house down . ;)

:mack1: aka bulldog man on BMT.

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: