Hee Haw Kenworth

Olivetroad

I am selling this junk Kenworth on ebay that must have been owned by Junior Samples - BR549 on the hood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230731334191&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Haven't you always wanted to own a Kenworth to have around to throw rocks at?

Trans looks like a super 10. That thing definatley has issuses. Why someone would buy that with such light rears and make a dump out of it is beyond me.

There were a couple of dealers a few years ago that would take the sleepers off and put dump bodies on these OTR tractors, I think the FED DOT put a stop to them? They could sell them with a GVW of between 50 or 55,000, but the body would have to be cut down, unless you put a lift axel under them. I think the FED.'S say that your reg. GVW cannot exceed the factory GVW of the combined axel's of your truck. That does not stop them from exporting them!! You gotta see some of the stuff that gets loaded on to these ships! I have even seen Cabover's with new dump's on them being shipped out!

BULLHUSK

There were a couple of dealers a few years ago that would take the sleepers off and put dump bodies on these OTR tractors, I think the FED DOT put a stop to them? They could sell them with a GVW of between 50 or 55,000, but the body would have to be cut down, unless you put a lift axel under them. I think the FED.'S say that your reg. GVW cannot exceed the factory GVW of the combined axel's of your truck. That does not stop them from exporting them!! You gotta see some of the stuff that gets loaded on to these ships! I have even seen Cabover's with new dump's on them being shipped out!

BULLHUSK

They do this all the time in Miami. Gar-p makes them and a few others. they are scary

I give the guy credit, he's got a great sense of humor, and he knows what his truck is worth :twothumbsup:

I take that as a compliment!

I bought that truck to use the wheels and seat on my crane truck, but I ended up coming across other ones already off. It already is selling for more than I paid for it - so I am pleased.

I have a good 350 cummins engine that I guess I should have put in that truck, but when you get to looking at the single frame, that crappy rear suspension, and all the missing little items that you may or may not be able to get from Kenworth, I just did the smart thing and wrote it off. Life is too short to go around chasing Kenworth parts and then having a light duty truck when you are done.

All this truck did was make me further realize the advantages of Macks!