time for new underwear

speerk

interestingly enough, i was a passenger in a car driven on a russian road like that once a few years ago. russians like narrow roads, slippery with snow, and think nothing of passing when there appears to be no room. drivers on both sides slide over a bit to let you pass . . . . . eventually we decided it was better to not watch . . . . . . .

one other thing about those roads. notice in the second video that all the lines on the road are white. that makes me crazy in foreign countries. unlike here, they do not use yellow lines to separate traffic going in different directions . . . . .

In western Europe it's generally agreed upon to use white for all horizontal (on the road surface) markings. One exception is temporary markings - like on the construction sites. Then yellow paint is used. I believe it's removable - or more easily removable than the white paint, because the regulation say, as long as there are the yellow markings, they override what the white markings say. And somehow in Europe there's no need to separate traffic going in different directions - somehow people always know who's going where. Ain't the diversity of the world really cool? Have a nice day

Paweł