Dual Chamber Fuel Tank

Does anyone know who sells or where I can get a dual chamber aluminum fuel tank? I've seen them on a Pete. I'm looking for the kind that you can put fuel in one side and hyd. oil in the other. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Bill

everyone that i know has had thier tank cut, a plate devider welded in along with the filler and fitting. if the gallons work out right the tank weld goes under the strap and you can't see it. ask around and see where the others had them done, or try the salvage yards. scott

MY 94 HAS A RIGHT SIDE SPLIT TANK. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS FACTORY OR NOT. I WILL GET YOU THE PART NUMBER ON THE TANK THE FIRST CHANCE I GET. YES THE WELD IS UNDER THE STRAP SO YOU CAN'T SEE IT. IF YOU LOOK IN MY GALLERY THE 94 RD TANDEM DUMP IS THE TRUCK. :SMOKIE-RT:

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I don't have the number of hand but look up ram welding or alloy metal works there right next to each other off rt 110 and do very good work. By the whay I sometimes work for south fork asphalt out your way maybe whele meet up one day.

TRY THIS NUMBER 2MB4956AP4, SERIAL 042810, 75 GALLON. THIS TANK IS ON MY DUMP, SPLIT ABOUT 70/30, DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS FACTORY OR IF IT IS WAS DONE BY A THIRD PARTY. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Hi Everybody,

I found a co. called Snyder Tank Corp that makes the tanks, the boss is going to deal with it now. Thanks for all the input.[MACKS..I'm in the deli next to SFA most every morning between 6:30 and 7:00 I work for Butch Payne Excavating maybe I'll see you there] Bill