Help Me Identify This Beauty

wolevertj

Hi,

I'm sure glad I found this site. I've acquired an old Mack Fire Truck and have put it on eBay as item 180088391893. I think I've attached a picture to this post, but not sure. I thought it was a '36 but friends don't agree so I thought I'd come to the experts. If anyone can help me ID this beauty I'd appreciate it very much. As you can tell I'm a complete novice. Thankspost-1317-1172146272_thumb.jpg

Do you have a model and vin number? Somtimes there is a tag on the drivers door, or it may be on the paperwork or title...that would help identify this old fire dog.

If I were to guess...I'd say that it is a 1948 EQ or EH Model. Looks like a rare fire truck grille on her, so it is tuff to say for sure.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

With that information I suggest you contact the Mack Museum and they will supply you all of the info that they have on this truck. There contact info is listed on this site as well as Mack Trucks site. Doug

Check out the Antique Truck Club of America!

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org