B-53 Dump

other dog

I saw Art Reed in Montvale fueling up his R-model yesterday morning. He said this dump truck was a 1966 B-53. Got a 673 with a jake brake, 14 speed. He wants $7500 for it. He said the previous owner had the truck since it was new and had just had the engine overhauled and the jake installed when he had a stroke a couple of years ago, and recently passed.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I saw Art Reed in Montvale fueling up his R-model yesterday morning. He said this dump truck was a 1966 B-53. Got a 673 with a jake brake, 14 speed. He wants $7500 for it. He said the previous owner had the truck since it was new and had just had the engine overhauled and the jake installed when he had a stroke a couple of years ago, and recently passed.

lotta dump trucks an construction on 122 last week or 3,...know any details on that green A model setting beside chandlers concrete?? ruff but looks complete!

lotta dump trucks an construction on 122 last week or 3,...know any details on that green A model setting beside chandlers concrete?? ruff but looks complete!

Not really- I stopped and looked at it several years ago and the guys at the concrete plant said the owner pulled it out of the woods and parked it there. Did know his name, but I can't remember it right now. Craghead maybe?

It's an A40 with a gas engine.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Not really- I stopped and looked at it several years ago and the guys at the concrete plant said the owner pulled it out of the woods and parked it there. Did know his name, but I can't remember it right now. Craghead maybe?

It's an A40 with a gas engine.

was thinking the house other side of truck might know bout it or the storage place just past it with the old steam tractors an old ford wreacker might be where it belongs,..if so bet he looking for big $$$