Superdog Makes The Bulldog Magazine!

Barry

Our own Superdog (Mike Harbison) and his son Mikey made the Bulldog Magazine this month! Congratulations Guys! I'll try to get the article scanned today or tomorrow... :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Our own Superdog (Mike Harbison) and his son Mikey made the Bulldog Magazine this month! Congratulations Guys! I'll try to get the article scanned today or tomorrow... :thumb:

I got my Bulldog magazine yesterday, saw them in it, i met them at the Walcott truckers jamboree last year super nice guys to talk to, looking foward to making it out there this year. Ron

Had to run to the post office to see if my new Bulldog was there so I could see for myself.Gotta figure out who sent that in,looks like part of the story was from Bruce Mallison's column in Landline.That was about 4 years ago,and that picture is 5 or 6 years old.Mikey and I have both gotten a little bigger since that was taken.

I got my Bulldog magazine yesterday, saw them in it, i met them at the Walcott truckers jamboree last year super nice guys to talk to, looking foward to making it out there this year. Ron

Sure hope you can make it out to Walcott again,too,Ron.Mikey still gloats about getting to drive your truck.

Sure hope you can make it out to Walcott again,too,Ron.Mikey still gloats about getting to drive your truck.

Once you go you have to keep going back, there is enought nice people to talk to and things to do it ranks right up there with the best, my truck is in the body shop getting painted so i can enjoy driving it out there this summer. see you guys out there. Thanks......Ron