Eaton Ceemat....?

Maxville Truck

I have a very unique truck!!! a 1996 Mack MR (former Garbage truck) with a mechanical e-7, and an eaton ceemat automatic manual transmission. I shortened the wheelbase, installed a fifth wheel, retrofitted the garbage truck hydraulics, so i can operate an end dump, or a 2 line hydraulic system. I am using it to haul silage right now pulling a Northern trailer, live chain floor with hydraulic tailgate. Ill get some pics posted soon (ITS KINDA UGLY). It's a joy to drive, with the best of both worlds automatic shifting but durability of manual transmission. Just wondering if anyone has ever had experience with these trannies?

Its technically a 9 speed..... When you put it in drive it engages "4th", press the accellerator, it picks up speed, then locks the torque convertor, continues to accelerate, then defuels, makes the shift like an autoshift, to next gear, acellerates, shifts and so on....... shifts as fast as humanly possible no grinding....