50 Mack B Models! Need help!

Sounds like you need to find some partners, move them, catalog them and start a used Mack parts yard. Sounds like an excellent opportunity for a few people with the money to invest. Wish, I qualified, but I don't have the cash nor the credit to become involved. If I had had this opportunity 20 years ago I would hyave jumped on it but..."right place at the right time" prevails.

Jules

Im trying my best! The guy said he'd hold off from scrapping them until i have the funds. Real nice guy and loves that young people like me have interest in these old trucks. He thought no one wanted them and just got rid of them... Since im showing LOTS of interest hes being really cool about it!

Thanks guys,

Tom

Hey, T -

It sounds like a good reason for a get-together! I can see a cookout in that field, and then everyone run off with pens and paper to get serial numbers and inventory. Perhaps followed by a "move 'em out" get together with folks that might have trailers or other rigs to help move them to your property.

(I will miss the Gehart meet next weekend - booo!)

Anyhow, good work and good luck with your grandparents.

Hey, T -

It sounds like a good reason for a get-together! I can see a cookout in that field, and then everyone run off with pens and paper to get serial numbers and inventory. Perhaps followed by a "move 'em out" get together with folks that might have trailers or other rigs to help move them to your property.

(I will miss the Gehart meet next weekend - booo!)

Anyhow, good work and good luck with your grandparents.

Id love to. Just gotta get my money situation in order. Probably wont start moving anything until this time next year... But i will keep everyone updated. Me and the B model(s) owner finally agreed upon a final price for all of them... He forgot about a few he had dismantled in a trailer... Those im taking too.

I will keep you guys updated on more information

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"