Nice day today:

Thanks Morgan, I need to pick up a new air line in Peoria this afternoon, and change the gasket, then she should be ready to ride again. After leaving the charger on the batteries overnight the engine started right up with less than a single complete rotation of the crankshaft and idled near perfect. Surprised me but I surprise easily.

Going to try to make the show this weekend with my "Trusty, yet Crusty" Dodge and trailer. The jury is still out however. My grandaughter was finally released from the ICU yesterday and we brought her home. Three weeks in the neonatal intensive care unit has been difficult on the family. All appears to be fine with mother, (Nikki) and baby,(Kinley). This may be what keeps me here as we don't need to be far away for a few weeks.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes, it is normal to have to ease off the clutch a little when sitting still then push it all the way down to get it in gear. The clutch brake stops everything and the gears might not be lined up until you ease off it a little.Just don't push the pedal all the way to the floor when you're moving, or the clutch brake will last about as long as Pat stayed in the army.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.