What This Switches Do ?

The switches you refer to are auxiliary power switches. You can wire them to power added on items. The battery feed switch will have power at all times, as long as the battery is connected and the fuse is intact. The ignition feed switch will only supply power when the key is turned to the "run" position..

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I was selling Mack's in '99 and we had one customer who ordered all of his trucks with these switches. He runs a flat bed operation and wired work lights thru the Ign Feed. Not sure what he used the Bat Feed for. I think he is the only one we ever added these switches for. None of our stock units were ever ordered with them and I don't think any other customers ever requested them.

In the 90's every Elite interior we had or seen in the northeast here had them switches.. good idea ,,,,,,,,But would have been nicer if Mack ran the power out to the firewall instead of a few inches from the switch

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM