New Bmt Forum Software!

Barry

As you log into BMT Today, you will notice a new look! We had to upgrade the forum software to the latest version in order to prevent forum hacking. Many of the old plugins and features are not yet compatible with the new version, but the plugin developers are scrambling to update the features! It may take a few weeks to get everything back to normal, but the upside is a more safe and secure forum along with much better performance and speed!

I hate changing things up on you guys, but this was a needed upgrade. I know there will be a slight learning curve, but give it a try...I'm sure you will be impressed with the new software!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

OK guys, I got the WIKI, Gallery, Blog and Garage all working! I think everything should be back to normal! If you see something broken or you get an error, send me the details and I'll look into it ASAP! The only thing that doesn't look good is the awards module. It didn't survive the upgrade. I also recreated the classified forums for an easier to use and easier to reply for sale section.

I will say that this new version is much easier to use and seems to be a lot faster! Less clutter is better! :D

Thanks!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK