Ac Now, Quickly!

randyp

In your application a hydraulic driven compressor would be very efficient but will still be a parasitic load on the engine. It will however be less than an engine driven compressor, (which is neglible). For the sake of simplicity, I would stay with a belt driven unit as parts are readily available. Most Thermo-King dealers support the brand around here. Should you damage a piece on something not readily available, it may take a while to get parts.

Rob

Thanks Rob, am in full agreement with you on all counts. Am working on getting lil funding lined up and light this AC rocket! Will keep you posted on progress, ifn I dont get burnt to a crisp in this crap first. randyp

Thanks Rob, am in full agreement with you on all counts. Am working on getting lil funding lined up and light this AC rocket! Will keep you posted on progress, ifn I dont get burnt to a crisp in this crap first. randyp

Light the rocket? These guys will show you the way but you may get burned a little.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1195/

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.