Dammit, Lost My Nuts!

Rob

That's right I've lost my nuts again. I purchased two retaining nuts for the drive yoke on my Fuller transmissions and now can't find em. Gonna need to purchase a couple more tomorrow and sure as I do, they will be located.

Got my plates today, "80 Mack" that are antique registered. Hope to have this truck at I80 next weekend, (or whenever it is) but have to get this trans back in first. It is all ready to slip in except for getting the yoke changed out and torqued down.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I thought you were gonna say "momma" took your nuts again... Glad you can purchase a new set soon!

Tom

Best I know they don't never grow back. Least that what's going on with me. My testicles do look nice in the pretty glass jar on the mantle submerged in that yellow fluid. Ahh, fond memories of having something to scratch in the morning during a wake up yawn.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That's right I've lost my nuts again. I purchased two retaining nuts for the drive yoke on my Fuller transmissions and now can't find em. Gonna need to purchase a couple more tomorrow and sure as I do, they will be located.

Got my plates today, "80 Mack" that are antique registered. Hope to have this truck at I80 next weekend, (or whenever it is) but have to get this trans back in first. It is all ready to slip in except for getting the yoke changed out and torqued down.

Rob

Rob,

I put in a request for dispatch to run me through Walcott, Iowa 80 toward the end of next week, so I hope to meet you there.

Gregg

Rob,

I put in a request for dispatch to run me through Walcott, Iowa 80 toward the end of next week, so I hope to meet you there.

Gregg

Hi Gregg, I'll be there on Thursday and Friday for certain. I'll be driving a teal colored Jeep Cherokee if not my Mack winch truck which is white. Incidently, I did locate my nuts but couldn't find the 2-3/4 socket needed for it so I ordered a new one. It arrived yesterday afternoon so hope to slip the trans back in sometime this evening and get everything attached tomorrow for a test run.

Be great to meet you and any other participants.

Rob