Granite Dump

wow,,very nice,,beautiful house,,see why cant have junk there now,lol.bob

Thanks Bob! Yeah i try to keep it pretty quiet. My Hot Rod has just Flowmaster mufflers with turn downs, so I try not to run it late at night, although my neighbors are pretty nice. I have just one Jackass kid down the street who I have to settle down, he comes down the street doing 60mph with Daddy's Mercedes, so he and I are going to have a talk.. I have 4 little kids and this Moron is going to slow down.

Thanks Bob! Yeah i try to keep it pretty quiet. My Hot Rod has just Flowmaster mufflers with turn downs, so I try not to run it late at night, although my neighbors are pretty nice. I have just one Jackass kid down the street who I have to settle down, he comes down the street doing 60mph with Daddy's Mercedes, so he and I are going to have a talk.. I have 4 little kids and this Moron is going to slow down.

ya,thats not gonna work,,,gotem everywhere dont we?...bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had my driveway repaved the other day. The guys pulled up with this cool Granite, just thought I would share the pics.

Yeah nice set-up,par for the course. I run an earlier granite tandem with front floaters,along with the tandem tag-along up in north jersey. Would like to have the tri-axle set-up sometimes, but the tandem is able to carry 22 ton and manuverability is key issue with all the tight spots etc,etc.compared to a tri-axle that carrys 27 ton and has that drop axle in the way and length. We do quite a few residential jobs,and what with the narrow streets & driveways and wires and trees you just can't raise a long body. what i've seen some guys do in those instances is they dump the asphalt on the ground and use the skid-steers to transfer to the paver. what a mess.

Welcome to my life. steve,

P.S.nice pic's look's like no worries of aboveground utilities being /getting in the way by you. heh-heh

its a dirty job why do i like it so much?

and life ain't easy,when your fat and greasy