Bmt Site Upgrades:

Rob

I know there are a lot of members that have had problems logging in with some of the upgrades within the past several weeks. Although I've not experienced anything like this the one of the last upgrades that linked the facebook site has really choked my computer down a lot. It now takes over twice to load up the BMT home page as it used to. This is consistent with three computers that I use.

Wondering if the same has taken place with others?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I know there are a lot of members that have had problems logging in with some of the upgrades within the past several weeks. Although I've not experienced anything like this the one of the last upgrades that linked the facebook site has really choked my computer down a lot. It now takes over twice to load up the BMT home page as it used to. This is consistent with three computers that I use.

Rob

Idk mine does alright but idk what it was like before the link. I have them on Fb to. I got so much going on on mine right now. I probally wouldn't notice it

Rob

Mine's been working pretty good,no problems since I sent Barry my something-or-other number. When my unit was down I only had a signal strength of 15, the hughesnet tech guy,Apu in Indier,said I needed at least 37. Now that i've had a new cable installed it was 71,highest it's ever been,even when it was first installed. Of course I have no idea what any of that really means,but it's working fine as of now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

From launching the BMT site from "My favorite" in IE, Firefox, or another that I can't remember the name, it used to take about five seconds to load. It now takes in excess of 30 seconds and sometimes near a minute to fully load before I can manipulate through the pages.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've been noticing slow load times on the forums also. Let me disable the FB plugin and see if that helps. I think it may actually be the last security update from IPB.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I've been noticing slow load times on the forums also. Let me disable the FB plugin and see if that helps. I think it may actually be the last security update from IPB.

Seems to be much faster without the Facebook plug in enabled for me.

Rob