Kenly,nc

slpwlker

If anybody is in the area or passing thru. They are having a little shindig here tomorrow.Games,food,and what not supposedly free food and drinks. We will probally still be here unless one of my agents calls with a load. 95 and exit 105. We'll be parked in the shorepower are plugged in.

If anybody is in the area or passing thru. They are having a little shindig here tomorrow.Games,food,and what not supposedly free food and drinks. We will probally still be here unless one of my agents calls with a load. 95 and exit 105. We'll be parked in the shorepower are plugged in.

I always stop at Big Boy's truckstop in Kenly, but free is good. I like free, but I won't be in the area anyway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I went through Kenly on the 16th on our way to Disney. Some wicked bad storms with tornados that day, I-95 was closed for 2 hrs for debris and wrecks. I hope they have better weather today.

Also thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the recent rash of storms across the country. Seems like we can't get a break from the weatherman this year.

Gregg

I went through Kenly on the 16th on our way to Disney. Some wicked bad storms with tornados that day, I-95 was closed for 2 hrs for debris and wrecks. I hope they have better weather today.

Also thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the recent rash of storms across the country. Seems like we can't get a break from the weatherman this year.

Gregg

Amen brother! I was just north of Wooster, Ohio on rt. 250 Thursday morning, sound asleep in a closed restaurant's parking lot and I woke up around 4:15am because the truck was rocking because of the wind like 2 gorillas were on each side of the cab shaking it violently. Kinda scary, I can only imagine what it must have been like at the Petro in Glade Spring.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was eastbound on 40 in Arkansas a few years ago,riding along listening to my new XM radio,when it dawned on me i had'nt seen a car or truck going westbound for about an hour,clicked over to FM,BBBBBBEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!"the national weather sevice has issued a tornado warning for Lone Pine,AR! "so guess where i am? sky got black instantly! i pulled over under a concrete overpass,got the tractor as far over as i could,the funnel cloud was 1/2 mile to the south! a woman and little girl were in a little U-haul truck,also headed east,when they came out from under the overpass the wind blew their truck over on its side! put a signpost through my pass.side windshield! took the pass.side mirror off my truck! (never did find it)the funnel cloud was literally right in front of me! took just a few seconds to pass. I pulled the windsheild out of the u-haul truck,so the people could get out (both were un-harmed,wearing seatbelts) they got in truck with me till it was clear. scared to say the least! when it was safe to go,i headed for west memphis,truckstop there was destroyed,had to go all the way into memphis without a right-hand mirror! the Mack dealer there fixed me up with a new mirror/windshield,but some scary stuff! my only experience with a tornado,one i would not like to encounter again!................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

God Bless the people in the south! This is as close as I want to be. This is Mount Sinai ,Long Island Sound Last fall. ! mile away and that was close enough!!! Paul

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0010.jpg

Photo-0011.jpg

Photo-0018.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE