Little Late On My Introduction

tkobes43

Hello all,

Im a little late on my introduction, so i might as well do it today... My name is Tom Kober. I live in Sussex County NJ. I currently go to High School. Graduating this year. I want to be a New Jersey State Trooper K-9 Unit for my profession. I have 2 of these wonderful :mack1: trucks. Ive been floating around this site for awhile and decided to sign up cause you guys seemed like a great group of guys with ALOT of valuable mack information. Thanks for your time...

Tom

• Like 1

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the BIG Mack Truck site, and I hope we have been some help to you thus far. I think it is neat that a young man would be interested in these vehicles. If you are into restoring your trucks, like they have told me, take your time and the job will be done right.

I'm restoring mine at this time and am getting broken parts welded. It's the little things that are also important to me on my truck.

Good luck on your ride

mike :WELCOME:

I agree,sure nice to see a young guy interested in old iron! REALLY nice to have another "Jersey Guy" on here to help me keep these guys straight! LOL! welcome aboard,sure hope you have a sense of humor!....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mike- Thanks so much for the welcome! Im in the process of gathering parts for my truck before I start taking anything off. Things get lost that way... lol Im sure its going to take me quite awhile to get this truck where i want it to be... I was in the process of restoring a 1978 Trans am about 2 years ago. I got the whole car ready for paint and body work then my parents went through a divorce and my biggest helper "My Dad" disappeared from my life and i havent heard from him in about 6 or 7 months. So im going to try this again with a big mack truck. Hopefully i learned enough from him and can make my dreams come true...

Thanks Again,

Tom

Randy P- Thanks for the kind words, and the welcome!! Tom

Vision 386- lol... Us Jersey Guys are a different breed. Im on vacation and where ever i go everyones like... you must be from Jersey... Do you know Snooki? If you dont know who Snooki is shes on the show "Jersey Shore"... She makes US Jersey guys look bad... But oh well. Thanks for the welcome Mark! Tom

Slpwlker- Thank You Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Tom,sure i know all about "Jersey shore" they make us all look bad! LOL! i used to get asked alot if i knew "The Sopranos" i would be like,you know its a TV show right? and not everybody from Jersey is a gangster (or knows one) LOL! its funny to me other peoples impressions of just what Jersey is really like! anyway,you came to the right place for help/tips with your truck,there are some great guys on here that will help you anyway they can!........Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.