Clutch Fan Always Engage 2007 Chn 613

I have a 2007 Mack CHN 613. The cooling fan is on all the time. Will not disengage. I have replace fan clutch($700) and check the fuses. Is there something else I need to look for or check? This fan clutch is all electric. Thank for any help.

Make sure the freon high pressure switch is plugged into the sensor and that the sensor is not stuck.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

i just had my A/C serviced, i think the put in to much freon, my cooling fan is engauged way to much. near constant..

What's it like to be in weather that requires the A/C...?? I don't remember what it's like.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I have a 2007 Mack CHN 613. The cooling fan is on all the time. Will not disengage. I have replace fan clutch($700) and check the fuses. Is there something else I need to look for or check? This fan clutch is all electric. Thank for any help.

If its the Behr electric viscus fan clutch, it never really fully disengages like the air fan clucthes, At the shop we can easly hook up the laptop and see whats causing the fan to stay engaged (A/C high pressure). If every thing is right the only thing that turns on the fan clutch is high coolant temp, high intake temp and high AC pressure. I would first make sure the ing key is off and unplug all 3 engine ECM connectors and see if the pins are corroded from antifreeze seeping into the harness from the low coolant sensor (seen this many times).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...