Modern Mack Trucks From The World Sales Conference

Notice no DPF or SCR on that Military GU, cant be broke down or doing a parked regen in a warzone!

DPF, we don't need no steenking DPF! Those Euro III and IV emission MP8 engines are pretty neat, way cleaner than what we're used to, kind of like the '04 MP7. Don't know if they've had injector cup problems with them.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

DPF, we don't need no steenking DPF! Those Euro III and IV emission MP8 engines are pretty neat, way cleaner than what we're used to, kind of like the '04 MP7. Don't know if they've had injector cup problems with them.

If you had an MP8 with conical injectors and cups, no EGR system and no SCR/DPF, you have an almost perfect engine! We would never have to work on them and they would sell faster than we could build them!

A little known fact,Vulva introduced their new "world class all star" Cabover at the same event (just drove it right in the back door)..........Mark

Mark, that should read "towed it right out the back door". Gotta love that custom one piece windscreen though!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Mark, that should read "towed it right out the back door". Gotta love that custom one piece windscreen though!

Actually,i was more impressed with the "EZ access" dash wiring harness,and air-line manifold......a mechanics dream come true,no?.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

They call that windscreen a "panoramic one piece wrap around"

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.