5 Color Mud Flaps Group Buy!

I have arranged a group buy for white plastic 5 color logo mudflaps! They will be the 70's color logo pictured below and they will be available in 30" & 36". They will be Symplastic's Poly Guard, non-curling plastic flap with full color, epoxy screened left & right logos! These flaps were OEM 15 plus years ago.

I have to place a 1000 piece order so I really need your help on this! We'll do the same thing as the Chrome Shells, just call or email me with your name, phone number, quantiy & size of the flaps you want and we we'll call you when the stock arrives! No money now...I just need a pre order list!

Call toll free: 1-888-304-6225 or email: wmsi@alltel.net

Price is $45.00 per pair/either size (shipping extra)

Place your pre order NOW! We have to act fast on this deal!!

Poly Guard Flap Info

Poly Guard™ Flaps

Poly Guard™ flaps are made from durable High Density Polyethylene with a UV stabilizer.

Poly Guard is designed to prevent curling. Manufacturers of cheaper plastic flaps give polyethylene flaps a bad name because their plastic flaps curl, sail and crack. Poly Guard does not. It is even guaranteed not to curl or break within one year of installation at temperatures of -20ºF to 170ºF. Poly Guard is stress relieved after extruding to ensure flatness. This gives it the anti-curl, anti-sail characteristic.

Poly Guard is 0.175" thick and is available in all standard and custom size flaps. Poly Guard comes standard in either White or Black and the 24" x 30" flaps is also available in Red, Medium Blue, Gray, Green, Yellow and Burgundy. All Symplastics flaps have a standard 7" center bolt hole location, utilizing oval holes and the bottom corners are rounded for appearance.

Poly Guard can be easily decorated with custom logos using a silk screen printing technique with special epoxy inks.

Black flaps are not possible because the logo would not be very visible...

post-2-1166133831_thumb.jpg

post-2-1166133858_thumb.jpg

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

You can always cut down a set of 30's...there is plenty of room at the top before you get to the logo.

Keep the $45 per pair price as a guideline! I may be able to get the price lower!! I'll keep you posted as soon as I know.

bmodel_logo.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The deal never came together. The minimum purchase was too high and we didn't get enough intrest to justify getting them. We do have black rubber flaps in 30" & 36" available.

bmodel_logo.png