It Must Be Some Kind Of Omen:

Rob

I awoke this morning with no "Momma" beside me in bed, and church sermons emminating from the radio on the nightstand.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Is it the rapture already? Good thing I put on clean shorts this morning!

Clean shorts???

What a great idea!!! Think I'll go peel these babies off!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

From my impression I am surprised you even wear em.

Most people call em a "G" string with a pouch. I just call em "skimpys" cause they don't cover much but coverage ain't important no more after "Momma" finished with me.

Rob

I awoke this morning with no "Momma" beside me in bed, and church sermons emminating from the radio on the nightstand.

Rob

You better check on her and see what she's up to. She might be packing. The word is Caterpillar is moving to a more business friendly state. Maybe NC????? They have three plants here now. The question is, is she taking you with her?

You better check on her and see what she's up to. She might be packing. The word is Caterpillar is moving to a more business friendly state. Maybe NC????? They have three plants here now. The question is, is she taking you with her?

I can't say and I'd really like to. NC is a real contender as is WI.

Rob