Cell Phones

Lmackattack

My Cell phone went dead the other day. It was a hand me down from a friend from 4 years back before that I had a phone from 4-5 years when I signed the first contract with Nextel. Now I have seen all these wizzy smart phones but never cared to test them. Have many friends that use them but still I was in it for nextel direct connect service. Problem now is that my phone was dead, im on the road and the word is that Sprint is killing off Nextel in a few years and not putting out smart phones with Nextel service... Me being on the road I always had a hell of a time with Nextel service out west or 5 miles off any major interstate. more than 1/2 my friends dumped the poor nextel service for the better sprint coverage. so come today and I find that I hadent been in a phone store for over 7 years. none of them looked like my old beast of a phone.... So hear I am. old dead phone in hand and looking at all these flat screen smart phones. After 30 mins of messing with them I decided to get one. Bought a HTC evo4. I dont feel smart for buying it but have to say it does everthing I could think of that a computer does and more than I care to learn right now. as far as today went I was able to take pics and then send them to the girl back home. its kida interactive and that helps when on the road trying to communicate with work and family.Give me a few days and I will let you know what I think of it. I think I have a much better understanding why I see so many close calls on the road. Besides making a simple call, the phone has so much stuff that if your driving you cant pay attention to the road if you were fumbling with this thing!!!!

thats all for now!

My Cell phone went dead the other day. It was a hand me down from a friend from 4 years back before that I had a phone from 4-5 years when I signed the first contract with Nextel. Now I have seen all these wizzy smart phones but never cared to test them. Have many friends that use them but still I was in it for nextel direct connect service. Problem now is that my phone was dead, im on the road and the word is that Sprint is killing off Nextel in a few years and not putting out smart phones with Nextel service... Me being on the road I always had a hell of a time with Nextel service out west or 5 miles off any major interstate. more than 1/2 my friends dumped the poor nextel service for the better sprint coverage. so come today and I find that I hadent been in a phone store for over 7 years. none of them looked like my old beast of a phone.... So hear I am. old dead phone in hand and looking at all these flat screen smart phones. After 30 mins of messing with them I decided to get one. Bought a HTC evo4. I dont feel smart for buying it but have to say it does everthing I could think of that a computer does and more than I care to learn right now. as far as today went I was able to take pics and then send them to the girl back home. its kida interactive and that helps when on the road trying to communicate with work and family.Give me a few days and I will let you know what I think of it. I think I have a much better understanding why I see so many close calls on the road. Besides making a simple call, the phone has so much stuff that if your driving you cant pay attention to the road if you were fumbling with this thing!!!!

thats all for now!

I purchased my new phone last year cause it is waterproof to 30 feet for 30 minutes. After testing it while swimming last year I can say it works well. I'm told it will take photos too but I've not tried yet. A damned phone is for talking and that's about it as far as I'm concerned.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I purchased my new phone last year cause it is waterproof to 30 feet for 30 minutes. After testing it while swimming last year I can say it works well. I'm told it will take photos too but I've not tried yet. A damned phone is for talking and that's about it as far as I'm concerned.

Rob

That's what I use mine for. It does take pictures though, and I can send them to another phone or even e-mail them, so that comes in handy sometimes-I can take a picture and e-mail it to headquarters if I need to. It's a Kyocera phone and it might even do lots of other things, but all I know how to do is call people and take pictures with it.

I have the U.S. Cellular nationwide plan and i'm well satisfied with the service.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's what I use mine for. It does take pictures though, and I can send them to another phone or even e-mail them, so that comes in handy sometimes-I can take a picture and e-mail it to headquarters if I need to. It's a Kyocera phone and it might even do lots of other things, but all I know how to do is call people and take pictures with it.

I have the U.S. Cellular nationwide plan and i'm well satisfied with the service.

I've had US Cellular for almost 15 years and throughly pleased with the service.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.