Bad Dog Is Back

BAD DOG

:SMOKIE-LFT: Finally after the better part of a year I was able to get on the forum from the home PC. For some unknown reason I have not been able to get on the forum from my home PC, Every thing else on internet has worked just fine , just not BMT. So I have popped into the local library from time to time to go on BMT. It's good to be back on from home, It's alot handier. I hope it keeps working. My Superliner Rebuild project is coming along nice. Chasiss is all reassembled and totally replumbed in plastic, just awaiting paint. I test painted backsides of tank saddles and area on frame where they fasten. Frame paint is fire red. looks good on spots I tried last week I can't wait for a little warmer temps to paint the whole chasiss. I am un decided on what colour to paint the cab. It is Black with gold and red stipes wich looks good but needs alot of touching up due to clear coat peeling from sitting for last 6 yrs. I was thinking of a colour change on the cab. Maybe silver or a dark blue? While I'm waiting for warmer weather I am getting 15 spd fuller tranny ready, got a tower and stick for it last week since it is from my old MH COE if I'm not working the next couple day I'll put a new Input shaft in it this week. I got a set of aluminum air tanks a couple weeks ago and have them all polished an waiting to go on. It looks a little more like a truck again with every piece put back on it.

Glad you were able to get back on. Several folks have had troubles the last few months. I don't know what has changed except the format but I've never really had problems.

Takes what seems like an eternity to put a truck back together. Certainly comes apart much easier.......

Keep it up, you'll get there.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.