B Model Crewcab

b61mack

About 3-4 years ago i told you guys about a B model crewcab for sale. well it is back in the paper. 1956 B30P (whatever the P means)it says cab only but the pictures shows it is all there, from the bumper to the back of the cab in exc. con. orignal paint, serial# 3056 $7500. the phone # 812 527-2339 Greensburg,IN. the guy was wanting #11000 last time it was in the paper. dont ask me to post a picture i am a dummy on this thing, you might go to Indiana Auto& Rv it is in this weeks A magazine. Ron

About 3-4 years ago i told you guys about a B model crewcab for sale. well it is back in the paper. 1956 B30P (whatever the P means)it says cab only but the pictures shows it is all there, from the bumper to the back of the cab in exc. con. orignal paint, serial# 3056 $7500. the phone # 812 527-2339 Greensburg,IN. the guy was wanting #11000 last time it was in the paper. dont ask me to post a picture i am a dummy on this thing, you might go to Indiana Auto& Rv it is in this weeks A magazine. Ron

In the later days the "P" denotes a platform type application. I think it is sorta like the former "S" designation that used to be common.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Seems to me i read something about this one on here a while back,if memory serves it was a state D.O.T dumptruck? or a railway serice type truck? anyway,it sure is a rare bird! be nice to see someone with deep pockets bring it back to life!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.