Mack L And Cf600 Delivery And Reg.# Info

captainbob

All,

I'm collecting info on Mack delivery info to the Atlanta,Ga. FD from 1940 to 1952, a Type 60 service truck, and 1970 to 1978 for a pictorial book on AFD apparatus. I would appreciate any help in collecting data or steering me in the right direction. I have pics of most of the rigs during this period. I need a source for reg. #'s, etc.

Thanks,

Capatain Bob, Retired AFD

Captain Bob, you need to private message FDNYTRUCKS.com He is a member here, his name is Mike Martinelli. He is a GOD when it comes to cataloging Mack serial numbers and original purchasers. He maintains meticulous records, and even has extensive records of second and third owners.

He might even see this and respond. In fact I will hit him up on facebook and tell him to take a peek here.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Captain Bob, you need to private message FDNYTRUCKS.com He is a member here, his name is Mike Martinelli. He is a GOD when it comes to cataloging Mack serial numbers and original purchasers. He maintains meticulous records, and even has extensive records of second and third owners.

He might even see this and respond. In fact I will hit him up on facebook and tell him to take a peek here.

Thanks I will do that.

Bob

Bob,

Do you have Harvey Eckarts CF Book? It is a good reference book for your research, and you should also contact the Mack museum.

Firemack

Thanks for the info. I don't have his book, I have John Calderone's Mack L book and Robert B. Marvin's Mack Fire apparatus Vol. 1.

I'll check Mack further.

Thanks,

Bob