Better Late Than Never!

SOUTHBOUND01

I guess I jumped the gun and started asking questions before an introduction. My name is Bob, I'm 51,lived all my life in NJ, we have problems but(At least we don't have Volcanos)YET!! Lived and breathed trucks since about 5. Grew up on a farm in South Jersey and love being around trucks and tractors. Drove numerous trucks on the farm and after 12 years in the USAF drove tractor trailers for a handfull of regional carriers. After a back injury I moved into Tri-axle dumps and finally roll-off until my back sAID enough!!!! For the last 15 years they either call me SOUTHBOUND or FLASH! I prefer SOUTHBOUND. Sounds like a good buch out here so I'll be sure to ask questions as they arise. Oh yeah Computers aren't my specialty.

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

I guess I jumped the gun and started asking questions before an introduction. My name is Bob, I'm 51,lived all my life in NJ, we have problems but(At least we don't have Volcanos)YET!! Lived and breathed trucks since about 5. Grew up on a farm in South Jersey and love being around trucks and tractors. Drove numerous trucks on the farm and after 12 years in the USAF drove tractor trailers for a handfull of regional carriers. After a back injury I moved into Tri-axle dumps and finally roll-off until my back sAID enough!!!! For the last 15 years they either call me SOUTHBOUND or FLASH! I prefer SOUTHBOUND. Sounds like a good buch out here so I'll be sure to ask questions as they arise. Oh yeah Computers aren't my specialty.

WELCOME!!!! Welcome to the jungle, keep your powder dry and your eyes wide open,,,randyp :WELCOME: