Poor Ole Dodge, (Trusty, Yet Crusty)

Rob

Super secret spy photo shows another Trusty/crusty Dodge being worked on on the other side of the garage!..................

That's one other than a Mack I'd have. Fraid I'd have to ditch the rear fender though as I've never really been fond of the style.

Looks like a really nice restoration.

Wonder how it'd look with a Volvo grille????? I'd make him a good deal on one!!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That's one other than a Mack I'd have. Fraid I'd have to ditch the rear fender though as I've never really been fond of the style.

Looks like a really nice restoration.

Wonder how it'd look with a Volvo grille????? I'd make him a good deal on one!!!

Rob

Kinda like this-

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Was thinking maybe convert trusty/crusty to something like this?.......No,No wait a minute,it's the Dodge that NEEDS the wrecker!................

Nah. The ole "Trusty, yet Crusty" Dodge has always brought me home. Had a little delay outside of Indy once a couple years ago when it and the fourth deer got together on I70, but other than that has never "failed to proceed" under it's own power.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Now for the real story-

Shoulda seen him when informed we were going to straighten that hood and reuse it. I'll check on his progress later today as he's been at it all night. He knows how little filler I'll allow in a job so he's a bit nervous.

Rob

Shoulda seen him when informed we were going to straighten that hood and reuse it. I'll check on his progress later today as he's been at it all night. He knows how little filler I'll allow in a job so he's a bit nervous.

Rob

Yep whole hood is made out of filler and duct tape so maybe this time it will hold up when he hits something took me all night to do it but think he might like it...LOL (Red Green you Da Man!!!)

Yep whole hood is made out of filler and duct tape so maybe this time it will hold up when he hits something took me all night to do it but think he might like it...LOL (Red Green you Da Man!!!)

Any "Gorilla Tape" left in the wall cabinet?????

Rob

Nope need to get more for the rest of the front end

Well I have resigned myself to thinking that if "Gorilla Tape" is good enough to repair Other Dog's blow up dolls, it's good enough for the ole "Trusty, yet Crusty" Dodge.

I'll get more tape.

Rob

cain't beat that gorilla tape.

The glue separates from the fabric with the application of heat and the tape lets go. That is about the only fault I've experienced. It is however, a very good product.

Rob