Holy Crap!

RowdyRebel

Me & Dozer just got into a knock-down-drag-out. :o

Was playin' on the floor like we always do & he started growling like he sometimes does. Next thing I know, he takes a big'ol bite outta my nose...which he's never even TRIED to do before, however he was surprisingly successful in the endeavor.

That was probably the biggest mistake he could've made.

Before he could get away, I grabbed him by the neck & punched him a few times in the ribs. He snapped at me a few more times before I had him on his back ringin' his little neck...blood from my nose dripping in his eye & mouth as he gasped for air. I hit him a few more times across the snout before picking him up by the throat & hurling him into his crate. That's where he's gonna spend the night. Hell, he'll probably spend the day in there tomorrow too, instead of riding in the truck with me....all depends on how he acts tomorrow morning when I let him outside.

He's lucky I don't take him out back & put a 230 grain FMJ through his fuggin skull. I usually have zero tolerance for animals biting me....but he's been my little buddy for over 2 years now. If it happens again, though, he's a goner.

In the mean time, I got a crapload of blood to get cleaned up...looks like someone just got murdered in here. Never knew a person could bleed so much from such a relatively small couple of wounds. :blink: So much for going to bed early tonight :pat:

hey...I got some of this stuff....it oughtta work :banana:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Me & Dozer just got into a knock-down-drag-out. :o

Was playin' on the floor like we always do & he started growling like he sometimes does. Next thing I know, he takes a big'ol bite outta my nose...which he's never even TRIED to do before, however he was surprisingly successful in the endeavor.

That was probably the biggest mistake he could've made.

Before he could get away, I grabbed him by the neck & punched him a few times in the ribs. He snapped at me a few more times before I had him on his back ringin' his little neck...blood from my nose dripping in his eye & mouth as he gasped for air. I hit him a few more times across the snout before picking him up by the throat & hurling him into his crate. That's where he's gonna spend the night. Hell, he'll probably spend the day in there tomorrow too, instead of riding in the truck with me....all depends on how he acts tomorrow morning when I let him outside.

He's lucky I don't take him out back & put a 230 grain FMJ through his fuggin skull. I usually have zero tolerance for animals biting me....but he's been my little buddy for over 2 years now. If it happens again, though, he's a goner.

In the mean time, I got a crapload of blood to get cleaned up...looks like someone just got murdered in here. Never knew a person could bleed so much from such a relatively small couple of wounds. :blink: So much for going to bed early tonight :pat:

hey...I got some of this stuff....it oughtta work :banana:

I've been nipped a few times playing rough with my dogs too. Since you gave him a bit of a "thumping" back, he'll prolly remember it for a while. I'd keep on top of the "who's boss" thing for the next couple of weeks.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.