Nuts Guts And Tiger Meat

cgallamore

after three weeks hangin around the house she put me back to work...

i must posses healing qualities.

she found me a $2.25 a mile load out of tooele,ut. to boulder,co. befor she starts raidiation treatment this afternoon.

then called to see if i was doing ok after she got home........

after three weeks hangin around the house she put me back to work...

i must posses healing qualities.

she found me a $2.25 a mile load out of tooele,ut. to boulder,co. befor she starts raidiation treatment this afternoon.

then called to see if i was doing ok after she got home........

That is a good Missouri wife! Mine always puts herself last as well. My five kids have your wife included now in their little litany of prayers before bed - keep your chin up!

braging a little to much to soon

headed home from denver.

I hope you ain't bouncing home from Denver... :blink:

I bought my truck just north of there in Longmont....and that's a long friggin drive....'specially if'n ya ain't getting paid fer it.

...btw, did you get the e-mail I tried sending you a few days ago? I clicked the "click here to e-mail me"...but these danged computers don't always do what I want 'em to :pat:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I hope you ain't bouncing home from Denver... :blink:

I bought my truck just north of there in Longmont....and that's a long friggin drive....'specially if'n ya ain't getting paid fer it.

...btw, did you get the e-mail I tried sending you a few days ago? I clicked the "click here to e-mail me"...but these danged computers don't always do what I want 'em to :pat:

small world, i was at the elcamino truckwash in longmont getting a wash, grease job, and a shower all at the same place.

wife called feeling bad, im headed home empty.

no i didn't get email......

small world, i was at the elcamino truckwash in longmont getting a wash, grease job, and a shower all at the same place.

wife called feeling bad, im headed home empty.

no i didn't get email......

PM sent. :thumb:

Hope everything's OK at home... :(

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

she finishes the treatment 2maro, i need to pay some bills so im headed for strawberry,NV. saturday.

one of my old dumptruck buddies is going with me, should be a quick trip. good thing we don't have to go threw wells,nv. im not sure i could get him to leave.

she finishes the treatment 2maro, i need to pay some bills so im headed for strawberry,NV. saturday.

one of my old dumptruck buddies is going with me, should be a quick trip. good thing we don't have to go threw wells,nv. im not sure i could get him to leave.

...so I had to google Wells, NV to see what's so special about it, and ran across this little tidbit of info:

RULES FOR TEACHERS IN THE 1800s

1. Teachers will bring a bucket of water and a scuttle of coal for each session.

2. After l0 hours, teachers may spend the remaining time reading the Bible or other good books.

3. Women teachers who marry or engage in unseemly conduct will be dismissed.

4. Men teachers may take one evening each week for courting purposes, or two if they attend church regularly.

5. Teachers who smoke, use liquor in any form, frequent pool halls, or get shaved in a barbershop, provide good reason to suspect their worth, integrity and honesty.

6. Every teacher should lay aside from each pay a goodly sum for benefit during declining years, so as not to become a burden to society.

7. The teacher who performs his or her labor faithfully and without fault for 5 years will be given an increase of 25 cents per week in pay, providing the Board Of Education approves.

If you are a teacher in todays society perhaps you might not find many reasons to complain too much.

STAGECOACH RULES

1. Abstinence from liquor is requested. If you must drink, share the bottle. To do otherwise makes you appear unneighborly and selfish.

2. If ladies are present gentlemen are urged to forego smoking cigars and pipes as the odor is repugnant to the Gentle Sex. Chewing tobacco is permitted, but spit with the wind, not against it.

3. Gentlemen must refrain from the use of rough language in the presence of Ladies and Children.

4. Buffalo robes are provided for your comfort during cold weather. Hogging robes will not be tolerated. The offender will be made to ride with the driver.

5. Don’t snore loudly while sleeping, or use your fellow passenger’s shoulder for a pillow. He, or she, may not understand.Friction may result.

6. Firearms may be kept on your person for use in emergencies. Do not shoot at wild animals as the sound riles the horses.

7. In the event of runaway horses, remain calm. Leaping from the coach in panic may leave you injured, at the mercy of the elements, or hostile Indians, or hungry coyotes.

8. Forbidden topics of discussion are stagecoach robberies and Indian uprisings.

9. Gents guilty of unchivalrous behavior toward Lady Passengers will be put off the stage. It’s a long walk back.

A Word to the Wise is sufficient.

I think I was born about 100 years too late :pat: Rules back then seem to be simple & civil....nowadays they just be onerous and overbearing. :wacko:

try google, donnas ranch or bellas brothel the oldest leagle brothel in america.

i think jessica the midget is cute as a bug.

they are on the cb 24-7 advertising, the last time i went threw there i asked if they had anything for the value minded driver, she told me they have an owner op speical, they are a little larger but they work just as good for a lot less.....

try google, donnas ranch or bellas brothel the oldest leagle brothel in america.

i think jessica the midget is cute as a bug.

they are on the cb 24-7 advertising, the last time i went threw there i asked if they had anything for the value minded driver, she told me they have an owner op speical, they are a little larger but they work just as good for a lot less.....

That'd be the broker/shipper special wouldn't it....do more for less with a cheap back haul..?

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

...so I had to google Wells, NV to see what's so special about it, and ran across this little tidbit of info:

I think I was born about 100 years too late :pat: Rules back then seem to be simple & civil....nowadays they just be onerous and overbearing. :wacko:

i don't think the place has changed that much in the last 100 yrs.