Thanks A Lot

Underdog

I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Hope all the road warriors get to where you would like to be and can spend the holiday in good fellowship.

I am already home, been here since Monday afternoon, spending some quality home time with the family and some quality wrench time with my trusty steed. Well deserved R & R for us both. We had a good year and I hope you all can say the same.

Gregg

I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Hope all the road warriors get to where you would like to be and can spend the holiday in good fellowship.

I am already home, been here since Monday afternoon, spending some quality home time with the family and some quality wrench time with my trusty steed. Well deserved R & R for us both. We had a good year and I hope you all can say the same.

Gregg

Thank you, and same to you and yours, and everyone else too.

I made a trip to Marietta, Ohio from Petersburg,Va,reloaded back to Petersburg where I delivered,then loaded in Petersburg for Tampa-and it doesn't deliver until Monday,so i'm off 'til Sunday.Unless I decide to leave Saturday...hope this turkey thaws in time to cook it-still hard as a rock.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I made a trip to Marietta, Ohio from Petersburg,Va,reloaded back to Petersburg where I delivered,then loaded in Petersburg for Tampa-and it doesn't deliver until Monday,so i'm off 'til Sunday.Unless I decide to leave Saturday...hope this turkey thaws in time to cook it-still hard as a rock.

We are bucking tradition this year by eating out on Thanksgiving. My Mom is getting lazy in her old age and thinks her daughters-in-law should be responsible for the family feast, and my wife has done it the last 2 years, so we are all going to relax and enjoy dinner out today.

We are bucking tradition this year by eating out on Thanksgiving. My Mom is getting lazy in her old age and thinks her daughters-in-law should be responsible for the family feast, and my wife has done it the last 2 years, so we are all going to relax and enjoy dinner out today.

Fine idea!..and no cleanup!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

There goes the neighborhood.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Several years ago, we were invited to "dine at the club" for Thanksgiving. Lots of older people, place was packed. Had to wear tie and jacket crap. Meal was just ok.

Wife had already bought a small bird for that reason. Not all the fixin's but was better. Can wear shorts and a t-shirt at the table, too.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

If you've got any property you're planning to sell, do it Monday! I'm sure property values will skyrocket during the brief period of time i'm in the area, then drop again by Tuesday. :rolleyes:

stay a little longer. The beaches are getting crowded.

post-4436-041939700 1290778850_thumb.jpg