New Wheelchair

randyp

Went to quarterly cardiologist visit, wife went with me, as usual, doc says slow down, stop, cease, desist strenous activities. Have had couple of major "in-frame" repairs on it, think its bout time to "sleeve" it again. Wife sitting there saying "I been telling him hes overdoing it, he wont listen to me." I think they both trying to put me in a wheelchair. We left doc, went home, she went in house, I hooked up my handy dandy lil trailer, drove to local Polaris dealer and bought me a wheelchair. Hell, its amazing, I feel better already! Well, my wife told me on way home from doc I needed to "take less steps", and my lil criminal brain caught on to that phrase so I decided to capitalize on it,,heh heh,,you can imagine how proud she is of me now. Her words,,"Well, looks like you got something else to load and drag around on a trailer now". Dam,,,I married a smart woman! randy

post-4330-062960900 1289509310_thumb.jpg

Went to quarterly cardiologist visit, wife went with me, as usual, doc says slow down, stop, cease, desist strenous activities. Have had couple of major "in-frame" repairs on it, think its bout time to "sleeve" it again. Wife sitting there saying "I been telling him hes overdoing it, he wont listen to me." I think they both trying to put me in a wheelchair. We left doc, went home, she went in house, I hooked up my handy dandy lil trailer, drove to local Polaris dealer and bought me a wheelchair. Hell, its amazing, I feel better already! Well, my wife told me on way home from doc I needed to "take less steps", and my lil criminal brain caught on to that phrase so I decided to capitalize on it,,heh heh,,you can imagine how proud she is of me now. Her words,,"Well, looks like you got something else to load and drag around on a trailer now". Dam,,,I married a smart woman! randy

nuther pic

post-4330-067454800 1289509563_thumb.jpg