Truck Show

other dog

Even though I went to Toledo and back twice, and then to Oakfield, New York this week, I still made it to the ATHS Show in Colfax yesterday. Tryin' to run me to death again...anyway, didn't look like near as many trucks as last year's show, most were the same as last year, and it was cold! But it was still a great time, getting out and enjoying the sights. The high point was meeting Mark (Vision 386) and his family there. I bought another GMC truck too.

I put some pictures here-

http://community.webshots.com/album/578961673EAVmyQ?start=0

Took more, but like I said most were there last year too. Hey, the creature from the black lagoon is on amc...why am I up this time of day anyway?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Up so early? sounds like a good time to make a big 'ol pot of chili. WITH BEANS

I got some beef stew in the crock pot now. Gonna make an apple pie later. Also made coffee cake already

Damn, i hate this time change crap

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Up so early? sounds like a good time to make a big 'ol pot of chili. WITH BEANS

I got some beef stew in the crock pot now. Gonna make an apple pie later. Also made coffee cake already

Damn, i hate this time change crap

I made beast stew last week too.

I can say this cause I'm a few hundred miles away.

HEY JO, wake up. I'm hungry. Come and make me brefix. I want biscuits and gravy woman

Jo made me scrambled eggs with peppers,onions,and mushrooms, sausage, fried potatoes, and toast this morning :banana::chili::lol:

Hey, the creature from the black lagoon is on amc...why am I up this time of day anyway?

Must have come on right after I went to sleep. They had the Bela Lugosi Dracula on a couple of weeks ago. They need to show Nosferatu, probably my favorite horror movie of all time, Max Schreck is one scary looking SOB.

post-6084-077839000 1289151795_thumb.jpg

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Must have come on right after I went to sleep. They had the Bela Lugosi Dracula on a couple of weeks ago. They need to show Nosferatu, probably my favorite horror movie of all time, Max Schreck is one scary looking SOB.

post-6084-077839000 1289151795_thumb.jpg

I liked "Taste the blood of Dracula" with Peter Cushing in the lead. I still remember those red eyeballs.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.