Door Glass Retainer

Hi folks, Looking for the right name and a source for the strip that seats and locks the door window glass into the regulator.

Thanks Chuck

Hi Chuck, which truck are you referencing? I tried to call a couple times in the past with no answer; Is your number the same?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Chuck, which truck are you referencing? I tried to call a couple times in the past with no answer; Is your number the same?

Rob

Hi Rob, Sorry if I had missed your calls. Just home from 3 months in upstate NY. Hoping to be here for a while now and get back to some projects. The truck I need the retainer for is my B model. Just left a message on your phone too.

Chuck

I just bought mine from the mack dealer a few weeks ago. it was in stock. any good parts man that sold R or B models will know what you need. I called it a Door glass retaining strip and they knew what I needed....

Hi Trent, It is sometimes difficult to get help from the local Mack dealer on these small items. Plus they whould have to mail it to me and that is just too much effort.

PS I still have a front crossmember for an RS

Chuck