Online Resources

So, i have been looking at trucks online for some time. For awhile i have been using craigslook.com to find listings that interest me on craigslist from across the US. Unfortunately, craigslook is now offline, because of some lawsuit. I have tried some of the other sites intended to allow me to search craigslist.com nationwide, but none of them seem as useful as cfaigslook.com was.

So, do any of you have any suggestions for a site that will allow me to search craigslist all over the US?

Thanx.

Steve,

I also used Craiglook everyday- I guess Craigs list doesn't want our business as I cannot spend the time to go thru all Craigslist locations to find parts and vehicles. Too bad it was a great resource, if we find another good search tool that works will post it.

Firemack

Steve,

I also used Craiglook everyday- I guess Craigs list doesn't want our business as I cannot spend the time to go thru all Craigslist locations to find parts and vehicles. Too bad it was a great resource, if we find another good search tool that works will post it.

Firemack

Glad to hear I'm in good company. I've bought 3 trucks using craiglook in the past 3 months. I have also been extremely frustrated by Craigslist's inability to search multiple areas. I hope something gives.

Craigslook defaults to www.claz.org. It appears the same as before, just different name. Another search engine is www.searchtempest.com.

claz doesnt check craigslist. searchtempest.com screws with the output, and is too cluttered to figure out how to configure.