Air Tank Push Button Bleed Valve Parts

When you say "push button" do you mean, an auto-drain valve (which never "automatically" does anything) with a pin in the middle of the bottom of it to "manually" drain the condensate water? That would be like a Bendix 281923, a Midland KN24000 or a Velvac 34043. Or do you want the regular manual drain valve with a pull cable, that you can push down on the lever that the cable attaches to, thus draining the tank? That would be something along the lines of a Velvac 32082 or equal.....

When you say "push button" do you mean, an auto-drain valve (which never "automatically" does anything) with a pin in the middle of the bottom of it to "manually" drain the condensate water? That would be like a Bendix 281923, a Midland KN24000 or a Velvac 34043. Or do you want the regular manual drain valve with a pull cable, that you can push down on the lever that the cable attaches to, thus draining the tank? That would be something along the lines of a Velvac 32082 or equal.....

Hmmm, not sure if it has a cable or not. I'll need to investigate further. My Mack lives 70 miles away from me and I don't see it everyday or sometimes a week or month. Sounds odd, but my construction crews use it to move equipment around and its not always on site when I'm there. I'll ask but I think its the non-automatic, automatic version. Thanks.