I have a 1985 RD 688s triaxle i am in need of a heater cover that has a/c controls i have contacted Mack and they told me that they can no longer get this item and it has been discontinued... so i must look for a used cover is there any one out there that may know of a place where i can get this cover...Thanks

Dragonslayerpa1@yahoo.com

I have a 1985 RD 688s triaxle i am in need of a heater cover that has a/c controls i have contacted Mack and they told me that they can no longer get this item and it has been discontinued... so i must look for a used cover is there any one out there that may know of a place where i can get this cover...Thanks

Is this what you're looking for?

HVAC Control Panel.pdf

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

It seems like PAI markets that cover also in the aftermarket. I don't have my catalog with me right now but I'll look later today.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It seems like PAI markets that cover also in the aftermarket. I don't have my catalog with me right now but I'll look later today.

Rob

Rob, I think it may be interchangeable with the newer rectangular louver type panel. I'm not sure that the heater and A/C controls will fit both ways though.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"