Brake Light Switch

peelermack

i dont know if you can rebuild them or not but i tried to mine with no luck. so i called watts mack and got one for my 69 DM600 it was 66.35 for a brand new one. all of the mack dealers and parts houses around here told me that it was discontinued and they couldnt get it. but give watts mack a call i bet you that they have it or can get it within two days. if they are the same switch the part # is 745-228165N their number is 724 668 2201 i talked to tom and barry and both of them knew exactly what part that i needed when i gave them a brief description of the switch that i had... joe

your local dealer isnt worldwide equipment is it? thats who is around here and they are as useless as tits on a boar hog...joe

So oooo, Twin Bridges Mack in Bettendorf IA isn't the only one that fits that catagory????? They also don't like to credit back for cores on account, or returned parts. I'll bet you can figure out how much business I'll give them in the future!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

So oooo, Twin Bridges Mack in Bettendorf IA isn't the only one that fits that catagory????? They also don't like to credit back for cores on account, or returned parts. I'll bet you can figure out how much business I'll give them in the future!!

Rob

hi whats the switch look like?

Grant