Dual Pivoting 5Th Wheel

I'm wanting to use my H model to pull my 5th wheel travel trailer when it's all said and done. I'd like to get a regular semi trailer 5th wheel to put on the back not only for the look but in case I ever wanted to pull a semi trailer, to a show or something. Does anybody know if there is a dual pivoting 5th wheel out there? I hear that standard semi 5th wheels will tear up my pinbox on my trailer. I've looked on the net but have had no luck. I had the 5th wheel hitch from my pickup on my H model but it just doesn't look right at all. Needin some help here, maybe there's an adapter I can put on my pinbox for some side to side movement?

I have seen several fifth wheels that pivot both ways at army surplus auctions, and we have used them to pull gooseneck and camper trailers. The ones we had had a pin that you could use to latch the fifth wheel back to a normal position when you were just pulling a semi trailer on the road. You might try Memphis Equipment in TN, I bet they have some junk trucks with one on that they would sell. Those fifth wheels work great pulling loaded log trailers out of the woods where the going is really rough. I also have taken two trailer kingpins and welded them together with a 1 inch steel plate in the middle and that works great to pull a reverse fifth wheel camper trailer. It adds enough "slop" that it does not put the camper hitch in a bind when pulling it with a road tractor. An old Mack would look good pulling into the trailer campground!

I'm wanting to use my H model to pull my 5th wheel travel trailer when it's all said and done. I'd like to get a regular semi trailer 5th wheel to put on the back not only for the look but in case I ever wanted to pull a semi trailer, to a show or something. Does anybody know if there is a dual pivoting 5th wheel out there? I hear that standard semi 5th wheels will tear up my pinbox on my trailer. I've looked on the net but have had no luck. I had the 5th wheel hitch from my pickup on my H model but it just doesn't look right at all. Needin some help here, maybe there's an adapter I can put on my pinbox for some side to side movement?

Tony, my B753 came with a dual pivoting fifth wheel. I understand that they were used when hauling tankers. My truck was used for house moving, so maybe they helped in that regard as well. Keep looking, there should be some out there.