Ladder Brackets Needed For 1965 B95F

Mack458

I would get the measurements and go to a weld shop (or better yet weld up yourself )and

fabricate them. not many old hahns around. that must have been a refurb job ,to put a hahn body on a MACK. Their is a place in glassboro n.j. that has an extensive stock of all kinds of steel stock to make you name it,called FAZZIO'S check their web site.

I would get the measurements and go to a weld shop (or better yet weld up yourself )and

fabricate them. not many old hahns around. that must have been a refurb job ,to put a hahn body on a MACK. Their is a place in glassboro n.j. that has an extensive stock of all kinds of steel stock to make you name it,called FAZZIO'S check their web site.

Hahn has been building bodys for Mack for many years! When Mack got a big order or were getting behind Hahn got them out of trouble as a sub contracter. As for the ladder brackets they are the same as my 1957 B-95 #1070 and are the same on many models in that era.