Annual Toga Benefit

other dog

Just got back from Toga, Va. a little while ago. Been there most of the day. Pretty good time, and for a good cause. Didn't look like as good a turnout this year as there has been, "...but with this economy..." as all the politicians like to say, it wasn't bad either. Not as many vehicles in the car show, but what was there was nice. More motorcycles than i'd ever seen before, and quite a few tractors in the tractor show.

As for the mixer, it's still got a little shake and shimmy, but nowhere near as bad as it was. Almost a pleasure to drive!

2 new steer tires should fix that, still got bias ply tires on the front. But it ran great.

Here's some pictures of bikes, cars, babes, and barbecue. They cooked 3 hogs all night, then they took all the meat and chopped it up and put it in these aluminum pans with more bbq sauce and let it simmer on the grill until it's done. They also had barbecued chicken, sausage bistits, and hot dogs.

S 10 pickup

S 10 pickup engine

'57 Chevy

'67 Chevelle

Ford row

Mixer back at H.Q.

BBQ on the grill

Thought Rob was there...

...looked like his bike...

No, she wasn't there, but I said babes, and since this is the hottest babe i've ever seen...

photo by Vision386

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Looks like a good time! wish i hada known a little earlier in the week, probly woulda took a ride up, sure was a nice day for it, compared to whats its been around here the past few weeks! had a lot to do this weekend anyway, lot of work on the truck, re-painted the bumper this weekend, picked up the new numbers for the bumper from the sign shop today,all in all came out pretty nice if i say so myself! probly coulda waited a little longer, but was chipped up pretty bad.Had to replace a bad pop-off valve in the primary air tank, adjust the clutch,and some other basic PM type stuff........anyway, thats a nice lookin 67 chevelle! one of my favorite cars!.................Mark

post-5836-084914500 1281235258_thumb.jpg

post-5836-097518800 1281235274_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Mark,

Are you sure that truck has seen the road? Cause it looks like its been in the show room instead of on the road. Mighty nice ride i'll say. I can't see any chips from the photo's here.

mike

Hey mike, yeah i run it pretty hard, but i have been told i'm a real pain in the ass when it comes to the truck! i just believe in taking care of my equipment,i like to keep it looking as good as possible at all times (not easy sometimes) i'm a person that does not believe in taped wires,grease/mud all over, miss-matched/bald tires etc. i pretty much live in it most of the year,and i've been told the inside of my CX is nicer than some peoples houses inside LOL! but yes, it does get dirty!.....Mark

post-5836-003838600 1281282614_thumb.jpg

post-5836-028638700 1281282637_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Tom- glad you were able to make it there. Know it means alot to you. Truck looks good with new wheels.

BBQ MMMMMMMMMMMMm

Mark- keeping a good looking truck is just as important as delivering on time and no damage. Its the FIRST thing a customer sees.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Tom- glad you were able to make it there. Know it means alot to you. Truck looks good with new wheels.

BBQ MMMMMMMMMMMMm

Mark- keeping a good looking truck is just as important as delivering on time and no damage. Its the FIRST thing a customer sees.

Thank you.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.