Hey Mike-

other dog

Been fighting fires today. Our lower gate collapsed right about the time our new president wanted me to help his crew unload an 18 wheeler of 150 boxes of books and palletize them, about the time I was to go home at 4 p.m. Got to leave at 6:15. And an alarm was going off in the building for our microfish room. By the time the crew finished I was coming out of the building to help. When getting home found the yard needed mowing. Finished that at 8:30 p.m. Went to the g/f's house to use her car to go to the truck show. Now at her house on the computer and ready to go home and get up at 3 a.m.

And now I can't believe what i'm seeing in a cowboy hat with shorts on. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Something tells me it's going to be a long day tomorrow. Guy's i'll let ya know how it turns out.

mike :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yea, bout forgot....one of our building elevators was stuck on the 4th floor. I go and try to reset it by opening the door with special key and had to climb in. The door closed and I was trapped inside for 25 min. I called the company inside the elevator. Many people were glad I was trapped, so they said. I climbed out when the elevator guy got there, and told everyone present that I had ordered Champain and caviare while waiting for my Prince to get there.

What A Day..... I need some rest. I'm getting to old for this %(^#