Howdy Do

BIGMAC

What's up guy's I just wanted to say hello....I'm from the Boston area & have been driving trucks for 5 years now, dump trucks mainly but I tried over the road for 1 year...Anyway's I just wanted to say just from reading a few pages I was hooked...This is an awesome site with very smart & knowledgable people...Thanks for letting me on because boy do I have questions

What's up guy's I just wanted to say hello....I'm from the Boston area & have been driving trucks for 5 years now, dump trucks mainly but I tried over the road for 1 year...Anyway's I just wanted to say just from reading a few pages I was hooked...This is an awesome site with very smart & knowledgable people...Thanks for letting me on because boy do I have questions

where in boston??

Well you have to be from some were i guess so welcome to the site and tell us all you know with plenty of photos. Photos dont lie you know. glenn

Thanks for the welcome...You never heard of Worcester Mass ?

Woosta. Just had a two day show at Woosta sand & gravel 100+ trucks. Sorry no pictures.

FW

I do believe that on August 1st there's a truck show @ the Hudson Elks club in Hudson,Mass :thumb:

Edited by BIGMAC

Thanks for the welcome...You never heard of Worcester Mass ?

I hauled some structural steel to Worcester in the 80's. Way better than having to go into Boston. We hauled so much steel to Boston-downtown and all around-that I hope I never have to go back. I'm too old to deal with all the traffic and assholish drivers there now-too much job related stress ya know.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I hauled some structural steel to Worcester in the 80's. Way better than having to go into Boston. We hauled so much steel to Boston-downtown and all around-that I hope I never have to go back. I'm too old to deal with all the traffic and assholish drivers there now-too much job related stress ya know.

I hear ya there, Boston is not a truck freindly city...I did "Boston Patch" paving right after I got my CDL A when I was 18 till I had enough of it when I turned 20, no amount of money can cancel out the aggravation factor involved in driving in the city with all them snobby sons of bitches