Look What I Ran Across

Bigen, if you're in Reno Sunday maybe I can buy you coffee or something, always neat to put a face to a name. If you're in Wells you're coming past Speed also.

Russ

thanks russ. ill take you up on that coffee, im laying up in wells tonite, ill be headed for reno in the am. i dont load till monday 8am.

It was great meeting you, Bigen, and that good looking Mack of yours. We will be here in Wells until the end of the month, then we will be heading for Winnemucca, staying there for at least a month, then don't know where we be at.

It was great meeting you, Bigen, and that good looking Mack of yours. We will be here in Wells until the end of the month, then we will be heading for Winnemucca, staying there for at least a month, then don't know where we be at.

im headed up 93 on monday, if its a deacent hour when i go threw ill stop back by

im headed up 93 on monday, if its a deacent hour when i go threw ill stop back by

Where ya' at 4 way? (4 corners truckstop) make sure you don't "accidentaly" drive over to donnas ranch across the street!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Where ya' at 4 way? (4 corners truckstop) make sure you don't "accidentaly" drive over to donnas ranch across the street!............Mark

stopped by for a glass of tea and a free shower, had the midget on my mind, but it was her day off........

I saw you passing on Monday, Bigen - have a safe one.

had planed on making it up on hwy 84 befor dark but got held up in those const. stop lites on 93 for over an hour only made it to jackpot

ill give you a holler a couple days in advance if i make it out to winnamuca next month