Sears Oil Company, Rome Ny, Pictures

so thanks to Dockmen027 i have the Sears article but there is no pictures of any B model Macks in there at all. i was wonderin if anyone had any pictures of the Sears B models or if anyone on here drove them or knew where any of the trailers ended up, thanks, Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

yea, that Brock was the last one Sears put on the road, has a tag axle in the rear, must have been fun driving that in Ny winters haha. that truck was at the auction last sept in Rome where we bought our B model. The Sears boys bought it back at the auction i thought? . Like i said, there are pictures of the Brockways around, doesnt seem to be any pictures of the B models around. thanks, matt

• 2 weeks later...

so thanks to Dockmen027 i have the Sears article but there is no pictures of any B model Macks in there at all. i was wonderin if anyone had any pictures of the Sears B models or if anyone on here drove them or knew where any of the trailers ended up, thanks, Matt

hi I'm canalogre and I have driven that brockway.I worked for sears in 86-88 at that time they only had 1 B model left and they made a dump truck out of it.I heard they sold everything to a scrapyard but I don't know which one

hi, we bought one b model number A-12 from the auction last september. Kevin All bought the other one you talk about, the one with the dump box on it. these trucks were both in the hanger in Rome alone with one brockway plow truck and a chevy delivery truck. i heard Cook Brothers from Binghamton bought all the sears stuff up when they went out of business so i dont know how this stuff is still there unless it was all in albany and they shipped it up after? i know that Brockway S34 in the picture has always been theirs and the b model dump truck they kept cause i heard they were using it to clean up the service stations that went out of business after they went out. any other info would be appreciated. id also like to know where all the trailers went? or were they all cut up for scrap? thanks, Matt